Our services

When might I need a notary?

  • Starting a branch office in the UAE 
  • Opening a bank account in the Middle East 
  • Going to teach in China 
  • Selling a holiday home in Portugal 
  • Moving to France 
  • Buying an apartment in Spain 
  • Taking a child to South Africa 
  • Getting married overseas 

What documents are accepted?

  • Business contracts 
  • Powers of Attorney  
  • Certificate of Heirship 
  • Academic certificates  
  • International Affidavits, declarations, sworn statements and depositions 
  • Certified Translations 
  • Fingerprinting confirmation 
  • Lost Passports & Birth Certificates 
  • Change of Name 
  • Marriage Certificates & Confirmation of Single Status 
  • Certified Copy Documents 
  • Statutory declarations 
  • Authentication of identity and signatures 

Legalisation of documents 

  • Do you need to get your document legalised at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office? 
  • Legalisation is the process whereby the Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirms that the notary’s signature, stamp or seal is genuine by adding an Apostille stamp. 
  • Documents for use in certain countries – for example the UAE or China need – Consular legalisation.  This involves taking your documents to the respective embassy.  Your MyNotary notary can do this for you
Notaries provide Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille services, in addition, notaries witness documents, notarise Powers of Attorney and can provide certified copies of ID, birth, marriage and educational qualifications.